Memphis Metal Detecting Club
Spring Hunt 2018
At Centennial Park (Formerly Eastwood Park in Millington, TN)
Saturday, April 21st
The time for the 2018 Spring Club Hunt is here! This is a seeded hunt for members of the Memphis Metal Detecting Club and with contact deals with other clubs only. The coins seeded in the hunt will be based on the number of participants. There will be many prizes which include 2 Civil War eagle breast plates, a US box plate, a lined I confederate button, a block I Confederate button, multiple metal detectors and products from all the major metal detecting companies such as Garrett, Mine Lab, Whites, ect. All items placed in the field will be either a silver coin, relics from the Civil War, or a token to be redeemed for a prize. Be sure to bring your own lunch and chairs. There is a restroom and a grill at the park that will be available. There are also various fast food places nearby. Families and guest are welcome, but only paid members may hunt. There are no refunds, rain or shine (unless lighting is present). Always obey the hunt master and park rules.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Park only in designated areas marked.
- No hunting on ball fields.
- Hunt only in designated areas. (fields will be visibly marked)
- Headphones and a trash apron must be used.
- Collect all trash you dig, and dispose of it properly.
- Only probes and small hand trowels may be used. No shovels, picks, or heavier digging tools may be used.
- Replace all divots and fill in all holes that you dig. Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Only paid hunters allowed on fields until after 4:30 p.m. (No digging helpers allowed.)
8:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. - Check in/ Registration
9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. - Hunt # 1
10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Hunt #2
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Lunch Break
12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Hunt # 3
1:30 p.m. to ??? - Prizes and Awards
Hunt #1 $35.00 Hunt #2 $35.00 Hunt #3 $35.00
All 3 Hunts $80.00 (Fee will increases to $100.00 after 04/14/2018) (Non-Member Fee will be $105.00 for all 3 hunts, but will include yearly membership. After 04/14/2018 the fee for non members will be $125.00 but will also include a yearly membership.)
If you are interested and would like to participate in our annual club hunt, please contact our Treasurer, Chris Lockhart at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now excepting electronic payments, email for details!